On 15th of May 2015, I bought a spark plug wire set from Lou Fusz Nissan Parts Department (925 North Lindbergh St. Louis MO 63146) for my car Nissan Altima.

I was told it’s a genuine part but when I opened the package I learnt that it’s manufacturer is Prestolite. I believe it’s an after market product and it is available on auto parts stores at approx. half price. When I installed it in my car, the Service Engine Soon light turned on after three days.

When I checked the resistance of this wire set with a multimeter it was 6100 ohm per foot. According to Nissan Altima service manual the resistance of spark plug wire should not exceed 4100 to 5600 ohm. Then I bought NGK brand spark plug wire set from Advance Auto parts and installed it in my car and now I have now issue with my car. I contacted Lou Fusz Nissan Part Department to return their wire set 10 days after purchase.

The person on the counter not only refused to return but miss-behaved. He insisted that the part is genuine and exact fit for my car.

If he really means that, then I doubt his technical expertise. Those people who want to go to Lou Fusz Nissan for car repair should not surprise if their car has some other issues if someone in workshop out of ignorance install a wrong part.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2015.

Comments