I bought preowned Nissan Altima on 16-April-2015 from Lou fouz Nissan and on 24-Aprill-2015 I found that even a new car will cost me almost the same price from same store.

I went to se store for the exchange of car and they refused to exchange and told me that they may do trade in same car with 3000 less then what I paid.

I was surprised to see such behavior because Lou Fouz do have 30 days exchange program.

When you buy from lou fouz guys they talk in different way but once u r done with the deal they will treat as if they have upper hand.

It's my personnel experience thrice.i would suggest never buy anything from lou Fouz nissan they are very mean kind of seller only behind your money.they are cheaters and big liers never go there

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nissan altima and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Lou Fusz Nissan needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nissan altima in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lou Fusz Nissan.

Had an Experience with Lou Fusz Nissan?

Comments

We were there not too long ago, son wanted a car they told me on phone approved we drove 3 hours, and they try to sell us junk paint coming off, grill was busted, 300 a month, no thanks I saw I said! THey tried everything, I finally got the *** out there. Buyer beware.